When you purchase a photography package from Annie Vovan, you understand and acknowledge the following:
A "family photography session" includes up to 5 people in the session. A maximum of 3 people may be added at the rate of $45 pp. Larger parties than that require a longer booking session customized fee and are not eligible to take part in any sessions that are less than 30 minutes.
Your "branding session" is for your own personal use only. Photos that are used by 3rd party may require a separate agreement and fee. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on commercial use of photos.
If you need to reschedule our session, you may do so within 60 days or otherwise stated at the time of booking.
As part of any Work Product or in connection with the marketing, advertising or promotion of Photographer’s services, including in connection with Photographer’s studio, portfolio, website or social media, in any format or medium, Client acknowledges and affirms that no other person or entity has any rights that may prevent or restrict Photographer from using photos or videos for marketing purposes.
Client allows Photographer to share images and video for educational and marketing purposes.
Should Client use photos outside of personal use, Client will contact Photographer for 3rd party (for example, commercial use) for authorization. Compensation may be required from the 3rd party. If you prefer photographer to not use photos for marketing purpose, please let us know.
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, applicant or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
Information You Provide to Us
Your information: When you apply for or create a user account, we collect your name, email address, mailing address, payment information.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others - First of all, we will never sell your information.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to understand that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
II. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
Fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
Analyze and improve our Services pursuant to our legitimate interest, such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Researching and developing products, services, marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services or device;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, protecting your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
Provide you with additional content and Services, such as:
- Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services;
- Other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are disclosed when you provide personal information.
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third party sites.
Cross-Device Tracking. Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, and will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person.
Notice Regarding Third Party Websites, Social Media Platforms and Software Development Kits. The Services may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other Services. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
We may use third party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Services. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your personal information for various purposes including to provide analytics services and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
III. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Annie Vovan does not “sell” information .
International Data Transfers. You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request.
IV. YOUR CHOICES
You have certain choices about your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below.
Email and Telephone Communications.
We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists as required by applicable law.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising.
You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, https://youradchoices.ca/choices/, and www.aboutads.info/choices/. To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA’s AppChoices application from your device’s app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device’s platform controls in your settings to exercise choice.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that contain the AdChoices link may have been directed to you based on information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites. These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising partners’ use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
Your Privacy Rights.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
Access to/Portability of Personal Data about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic Personal Data transferred to another party.
Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction.
Request Deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
Request restriction of or object to processing of your personal information, including the right to opt in or opt out of the sale of your Personal Data to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
V. DATA RETENTION
VI. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION.
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.